Açaí bowls: one of the best things ever! here is a recipe for a tasty homemade açaí bowl you have to try!
- One açaí blend packet
- half a frozen banana
- almond milk or milk of choice
- frozen blueberries and strawberries
Ingredients for Toppings (optional):
- coconut shavings
- fresh blueberries and strawberries
- chocolate chips
How to make your bowl:
1. Sort together all of your frozen fruits in a blender
2. Add a couple of tablespoons of almond milk or your milk of choice to your blender
3. Blend for a few seconds. Turn of blender and use a blender tamper to move around the fruit. Turn blender on and repeat until mix reaches a smooth consistency.
4. Make your bowl yours! Pour out your mixture into a bowl, add your toppings of choice and enjoy!